Share on Tumblr

Thursday, April 14, 2016

MEME CONTEST 4/20/2016 $25.00 Gift Card

     MEME CONTEST

Hey Friends!  I am having a MEME contest and will announce rules and instructions on or before 04/20/2016.  The winner will be judged by 4/30/2016 and their $25.00 will be sent to them in the form of a gift card via USPS or however they would like (if reasonable) the same day.  I would like to pay more and one day I will!

I am basically trying to get people to visit my website and build an email list for other announcements like this.  I will not harass you constantly with emails...only for contests where you can win money.  Also feel free to email me with good ideas for articles and if posted I will give you credit.

1 comment:

  1. Knowing you it's probably a gift certificate to The Drudge Report

    ReplyDelete