Share on Tumblr

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Dennis Rodman on his marriage to Hillary Clinton

     Ever since Hillary Rodman Clinton's highly scandalous divorce from NBA superstar Dennis Rodman, she contemplated dropping her middle name and just sticking with Hillary Clinton.  But she said in later interviews, "HC just does not sound as fluid as HRC."  Here at the The Trumpening, we suggest keeping the middle name...Hillary Rodman Clinton is so much cooler than she could ever be by herself.  When asked about their marriage, Dennis Rodman simply said, "I couldn't trust her."
"I Couldn't Trust Her"


2 comments:

  1. Hi there, this weekend is pleasant in favor of me,
    as this time i am reading this enormous educational paragraph here at
    my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website.
    I'm hoping the same high-grade site post from you in the upcoming also.
    In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own site now.
    Actually the blogging is spreading its wings quickly.

    Your write up is a good example of it.

    ReplyDelete